An exploration of the “Love Chapter” 1 Corinthians 13 and how do men put these into practice in their relationships.
I will look at the different meanings of love and focus on the writer’s intent in Chapter 13 around “Sacrificial Love”.
• Love is patient
• Love is Kind
• Love does not envy
• Love does not boast
• Love does not dishonour others
• Love is not self-seeking
• Love is not easily angered
• Love keeps no record of wrongs
• Love does not delight in evil
• Love rejoices in the truth
• Love always protects (not control)
• Love always trusts
• Love always hopes
• Love always perseveres
• Love never fails
Each sub-section will be unpacked with practical examples of both the positive and negative with the ultimate challenge to the men reading this to choose the higher path.